Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Conquering Clutter Challenge 2

Today, I am going to reveal my conquering clutter challenge 2:  our homeschool materials.  Currently, they are stored on a bench in our dining room.  Lovely!  Here is a photo of the before:
It's a little blurry, but you can certainly get an idea of what I'm dealing with here.  It is certainly an embarrassing sight and not a good example to my students.  So, I am ready to grit my teeth and begin.  I will be sure to show you the "after", hopefully by this weekend if all goes well.  Wish me luck and perhaps you'd like to join me in this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! I'm a new follower from Bloggy Mom. I'm obsessed with being organized. Good luck on this project. Can't wait to see the "after" picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my blog. I love to have input into how my readers feel about my thoughts and perhaps topics they might like me to explore.