Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Boy or Girl?

My eldest daughter is pregnant with our first grandchild.  I am so excited!  Everything is going well, even with the scare of her having a gene for carrying cystic fibrosis.  But through God's grace, her husband does not also have that gene.  God is good!

She has struggled with the usual morning sickness but is starting to feel better.  Tomorrow, though, she is having a sonogram where she and her husband may be able to find out whether their baby is a boy or a girl.  At first she was excited to find out, but now she is worried about everthing else they might see, for example, the lungs and kidneys. 

So all of our excitement is tempered with her worries.  Please pray for her and her little one that everything will be fine.  I have been encouraging her to pray also and to trust in God.  So your prayers united with ours will be so appreciated!

I will be certain to update you tomorrow evening about the outcome.  God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog. I love to have input into how my readers feel about my thoughts and perhaps topics they might like me to explore.