Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Girl!

Well, people, the verdict is in!  The sonogram showed...a healthy little girl!  So happy for my daughter and son-in-law.  Our family has a lot of experience with girls.  I have four sisters and I have three daughters, so this will be fun! 

There hasn't been a baby in our family for quite some time.  My youngest girl, now 13, was the last baby in our extended family.  So it should be interesting to see how all the teens (mostly boys) in our families react with a new baby.  They are in for some fun, that's for sure!  I am really looking forward to how they respond.

I am so thankful to God for the good report of the sonogram, as well as for all your prayers.  Thank you all!

I will keep you updated as the pregnancy progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog. I love to have input into how my readers feel about my thoughts and perhaps topics they might like me to explore.