Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Ten Supplements I Take

Here are my top ten supplements I take every day to stay healthy (and happy)!


l.  A multivitamin with iron (I like the gummie kind. They absorb better).


2. Fish oil (1000 mg.) for nerves and heart health


3.  B Complex (gummies) for nerves and energy


4.  Lecithin (400 mg.) for processing cholesterol


5.  Ginger (500 mg.) for digestion and joints


6.  D3 (1000 mg.) for immunity


7.  L-Carnitine (100 mg.) for heart health


8.  COQ10 (100 mg.) for heart health


9.  Vitamin C (500 mg.) for immunity and allergies


l0.  Hawthorne (500 mg.) for heart health


These are what I take on a daily basis.  Please consult your own physician before adding any new supplements to your diet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog. I love to have input into how my readers feel about my thoughts and perhaps topics they might like me to explore.