Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Homeschooled 13 Year Old's Favorite Books

I thought I would share my daughter's favorite books.  She is an avid reader and aspiring novelist. You will rarely find her without either a book or pen and paper in hand.  


l.  The Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan
2.  The Brotherhood Chronicles by John Flanagan
3.  Both Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
4.  The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
5.  The 39 Clues by various authors
6.  The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley
7.  The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
8.  Ella Enchanted by Gail Carlson Levine
9.  Nancy Drew series by Carolyn Keene
10.  The Hardy Boys series by Franklin W. Dixon
11.  Jack Blank by Matt Myklusch
12.  Charlie Bone by Jenny Nimmo


She has read these books over and over while still managing to fit in new reads.  She is amazing!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey, lady!! It's nice to meet you. Your settings are such that I can't reply to you via email. I have a link on my blog that shows you how to change that. I look foreword to getting to know you...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my blog. I love to have input into how my readers feel about my thoughts and perhaps topics they might like me to explore.